Keep Bozeman Healthy
- As a preventative measure, those at higher risk of serious illness from COVID-19 (the novel coronavirus 2019) should avoid crowds and practice social distancing.
- See the CDC website for details
- If you are at higher risk (older adults, immunocompromised) or sick, and require assistance running your errands (grocery shopping, etc.), you can get matched with a volunteer by filling out this form.
- If you do not have access to the Internet, text or call: 406-414-7302
- A volunteer will run your errand for you and drop off the items at a time and place of your choosing so you can avoid crowds and potential exposure.
- To volunteer, fill out this form.
More Bozeman Resources
- Gallatin Co., Bozeman officials address coronavirus preparations (KECI-13)
- Gallatin City-County Health Department Information about Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19)
- Call Gallatin health officials at 406-582-3100
- The Gallatin Valley Food Bank is in need of contributions of time, food, and funding at this time. More information at the Gallatin Valley Food Bank website
Now is the Time for Solidarity
As socialists, we reject austerity, privatization, racism, and xenophobia. Instead, we — the Democratic Socialists of America — stand with the working class, poor, and marginalized of our society and demand a working-class solution to this crisis.
Read more from the DSA National Statement on COVID-2019
Bernie Sanders Adddresses the Nation on the Health and Economic Crisis